In the run-up to the upcoming general elections in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, a series of political dramas are hitting screens. Already, biopics on NTR and YSR released a few weeks ago and created a lot of buzz. RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR opened in cinemas last week and is still raking up controversies.
Now, it’s actor-filmmaker turned politician Posani Krishna Murali’s turn to come up with a political drama. The veteran writer cum director has wrapped up the shooting for his upcoming film, Mukhya Mantri Garu..Meeru Maaticharu. Apart from Posani, the film also has senior comedians Babu Mohan and Ali in crucial roles.
However, refuting the ongoing allegations levelled against him and his film, Posani has clarified that his film is not made targeting Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu. We will have to wait until the film’s release to see the kind of conflicts it will create.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee