Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam has been on life support for the last couple of days after testing positive for COVID-19 on August 5. The stalwart singer is currently recovering well and his condition is said to be stable.
Now, even though the family members are yet to make an official announcement, reports of Balu’s wife Savithri also testing positive for Novel Coronavirus have been going viral on social media since yesterday. Apparently, Savithri too has been admitted to hospital and is undergoing treatment in Chennai. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic