Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam has been on life support for the last couple of days after testing positive for COVID-19 on August 5. The stalwart singer is currently recovering well and his condition is said to be stable.
Now, even though the family members are yet to make an official announcement, reports of Balu’s wife Savithri also testing positive for Novel Coronavirus have been going viral on social media since yesterday. Apparently, Savithri too has been admitted to hospital and is undergoing treatment in Chennai. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives