Allu Arjun’s much-awaited patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya, is in the last leg of its Goa schedule. The makers have canned a high-voltage fight sequence featuring Allu Arjun and the film’s antagonist Thakur Anoop Singh and a romantic number on Bunny and the leading lady Anu Emmanuel.
The Goa schedule will conclude tomorrow and the unit will return to Hyderabad to resume the next schedule after a short break. The Stylish Star will be seen in a completely new look in the movie. NPS also has Action King Arjun playing a key role.
Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is turning director with this film. Bollywood composers Vishal and Shekhar are scoring the music. Lagadapati Sridhar is producing the movie, while Naga Babu is presenting it. NPS is scheduled to hit the screens on April 27, 2018.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film