Allu Arjun’s ongoing patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya, wrapped up a crucial schedule in Ooty in mid October. Yesterday, NPS’ makers announced that the film’s next schedule will kick-start from November 5.
The next schedule will take place in Hyderabad and the unit will can a high-voltage action sequence along with several crucial scenes over a period of one month. The Stylish Star will be seen in a new look in the movie, which also has Action King Arjun playing a key role.
Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is turning director with this film. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady. Bollywood duo Vishal and Shekhar are composing the music. Lagadapati Sridhar is producing the movie, while Naga Babu is presenting it. NPS is scheduled to hit the screens on April 27, 2018.
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu
- Shruti Haasan turns producer