Allu Arjun’s ongoing patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya, wrapped up a crucial schedule in Ooty in mid October. Yesterday, NPS’ makers announced that the film’s next schedule will kick-start from November 5.
The next schedule will take place in Hyderabad and the unit will can a high-voltage action sequence along with several crucial scenes over a period of one month. The Stylish Star will be seen in a new look in the movie, which also has Action King Arjun playing a key role.
Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is turning director with this film. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady. Bollywood duo Vishal and Shekhar are composing the music. Lagadapati Sridhar is producing the movie, while Naga Babu is presenting it. NPS is scheduled to hit the screens on April 27, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar