It’s widely known that Super Star Rajinikanth-Sankar’s magnum opus, 2.0, is scheduled for an April 2018 release. Though the makers have not yet announced the release date, industry sources say that the film will be hitting the screens on April 27th.
Meanwhile, both the big-budget Telugu films, Bharath Ane Nenu and Naa Peru Surya, are also scheduled for an April 27th release. Responding to this latest development, Bunny Vas, one of the producers of Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya, posted on his Facebook, “@Lyka productions (robo 2.0)….. we respect ur movie but ur changing of release dates effecting regional movies release dates a lot ….me (naa peru surya naa ellu india) and dhanaya garu (bharath anu nenu) in talks for a understanding ….i will take this issue to producer council and exhibiter associations ap & telangana …we stand for our date commitment …may this helpfull to regional movie releases in future also …”
It will be interesting to see how this entire episode will be resolved eventually.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title