Allu Arjun’s Na Peru Surya has opened to some decent response from all over. The film is drawing good applause for Bunny’s performance as an army man.
The latest we hear is that the makers of the film are arranging a special screening for some military personnel in Hyderabad today. The film showcases army men in a superb light and today’s show is said to be quite special as certain key army men will be watching the film.
Vakantam Vamsi directs this film which has Anu Emanuel as the female lead.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble