With Rana aggressively promoting his film all over the Telugu states, things have become quite positive for Nene Raju Nene Mantri. The film is eagerly awaited this Friday and will have special premieres on 10th night in the US.
The latest we hear is that the film will open in close to 120 locations in just the US alone which is huge for Rana as a solo hero. The distributors have shelled some good amounts on this project as it comes after the success of Rana’s Baahubali.
As there is good competition from other films like Jaya Janaki Nayaka and LIE, things are getting even more heated up. Rana plays a politician in the film which also has Kajal as the female lead.
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch