Now that the long weekend is done, we need to see how the independence day releases will fare from now on. Meanwhile, Rana’s NRNM collected 20 lakhs on the fifth day in Krishna and the total share for that film in that area is 1.04 crores to date.
On the other hand, Jaya Janaki Nayaka collected 17 lakhs on the fifth day and its total collection in the Krishna region now stands at 75 lakhs. The film is going steady in the mass belts but the A centers have slowed down.
Nithin’s LIE has even slowed down and only managed 56 lakhs after the first five days in this region. We need to see how these films manage the heat from today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s reply to Premam director’s request goes viral
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?