Now that the long weekend is done, we need to see how the independence day releases will fare from now on. Meanwhile, Rana’s NRNM collected 20 lakhs on the fifth day in Krishna and the total share for that film in that area is 1.04 crores to date.
On the other hand, Jaya Janaki Nayaka collected 17 lakhs on the fifth day and its total collection in the Krishna region now stands at 75 lakhs. The film is going steady in the mass belts but the A centers have slowed down.
Nithin’s LIE has even slowed down and only managed 56 lakhs after the first five days in this region. We need to see how these films manage the heat from today.
Articles that might interest you:
- 18 Pages – Nikhil has no plans to do this
- Drishyam 2 nears the 200 crore mark
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth wins a crazy task
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks