Post the success of Baahubali, Rana became a huge star all over. His new film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri opened to some positive reviews all over and brought back yesteryear director Teja into the limelight.
The political drama impressed every section of the audience and proved that content is always king. The film did fairly well in the overseas too and Rana is currently in the US to promote his film even more.
Back home, the collections are okay in the second week and we bring you the detailed figures from both the Telugu states after the completion of the first week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next