Post the success of Baahubali, Rana became a huge star all over. His new film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri opened to some positive reviews all over and brought back yesteryear director Teja into the limelight.
The political drama impressed every section of the audience and proved that content is always king. The film did fairly well in the overseas too and Rana is currently in the US to promote his film even more.
Back home, the collections are okay in the second week and we bring you the detailed figures from both the Telugu states after the completion of the first week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film