The Tamil version of Rana’s upcoming film Nene Raju Nene Mantri has captivated the attention of a lot of people in Tamil Nadu, even since Rana unveiled its title. It turns out that the title of the film has a deep connection with one of the most popular actors and politicians of Tamil Nadu.
Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Tamil version has been titled as ‘Naan Anayittal’ and it is inspired from a super hit song from the charismatic leader MGR’s blockbuster film “Enga Veettu Pillai”, a remake of ‘Ramudu Bheemudu’, which itself was produced by D Ramanaidu. “It’s very special for me as it brings memoirs of 2 of the greatest icons of the film industry who continue to inspire me,” Rana said.
Directed by Teja, the film has Rana, Kajal Aggarwal and Catherine Tresa in lead roles. The hard-hitting political thriller is slated for release on August 11 in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Supreme court rejects protection to Rhea-Center accepts CBI inquiry
- Vijay’s Master to get a direct release on Amazon Prime? Here’s the clarity
- Kannada superstar’s fitness shocks many
- Poll : What’s your take on Sushanth Singh’s death?
- Absolutely horrifying: Mahesh Babu on Beirut explosion
- Legendary singer, SP Balasubramanyam turns Corona positive