Legendary actor and former Andhra Pradesh CM NT Rama Rao had made his acting debut with the iconic film, Mana Desam. In the movie, NTR played the role of a British Inspector. Released on November 24, 1949, the film completed 70 glorious years in the history of Telugu Cinema.
Mana Desam was directed by the legendary filmmaker LV Prasad and produced by Raja Saheb of Mirzapur under the Sobhanachala Pictures banner. The film also features acclaimed yesteryear actor Chittor Nagaiah, CH Narayana Rao and C Krishnaveni. The film is based on the prolific Bengali novelist Sarat Chattopadhyay’s Vipradas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film