Legendary actor and former Andhra Pradesh CM NT Rama Rao had made his acting debut with the iconic film, Mana Desam. In the movie, NTR played the role of a British Inspector. Released on November 24, 1949, the film completed 70 glorious years in the history of Telugu Cinema.
Mana Desam was directed by the legendary filmmaker LV Prasad and produced by Raja Saheb of Mirzapur under the Sobhanachala Pictures banner. The film also features acclaimed yesteryear actor Chittor Nagaiah, CH Narayana Rao and C Krishnaveni. The film is based on the prolific Bengali novelist Sarat Chattopadhyay’s Vipradas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai
- Anushka to enter Bigg Boss house?
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies