Today is friendship day, and on this occasion, Young Tiger NTR and Mega Power Star Ram Charan spoke to Eenadu about their friends. Let us see what they had to say.
NTR – “Friendship is something very valuable and it is a bond which has no selfishness in it. God gives us Family, but we need to pick our friends. Once the bond of friendship is formed, we must never let go until we die. Snehal, Karthik and Lavraj are my best friends. Snehal stays in USA, but the other two stay here. They watch my films and give me frank feedback. That is why I like them”, he said.
Ram Charan had an interesting take on Friendship. “Dad is my best friend. Everyone else comes after Dad. We interact with each other as friends and he gives me complete freedom. Dad takes a lot of care about my films and career. While he was busy as a hero, we never got to spend much time together. After joining politics, he has become a lot more busy. But whenever we get the time, we chill out at home. From the industry, Rana is a dear friend. I have known him since I was a kid”, he said.
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release