Hero NTR and Producer Bandla Ganesh kept their promises and handed over 5 Lakhs each to the family of Raju, who was killed in the stampeded at the Baadshah Audio Launch venue. The cheques were handed over to Eshwaramma, the mother of Raju.
NTR announced that he would stand by the family in future, when needed. Meanwhile, the bouncers who provided security at the venue and the police officials are facing the flak for being extremely rude and unprofessional. The bouncers and police personnel behaved very rudely with media members also, despite the official identity cards and the appropriate access passes.
While no amount of money can effectively compensate for the loss of a life, this gesture from NTR and Bandla Ganesh is praiseworthy and will help the family in times of need.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark