The big moment has arrived. Numero uno director Rajamouli today kick-started the crucial climax schedule for his highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR. The film’s lead heroes, NTR and Ram Charan, have joined forces to fight against the British forces in this crucial schedule.
“Climax shoot has begun. My Ramaraju and Bheem come together to accomplish what they desired to achieve,” Rajamouli tweeted apart from posting a picture of NTR and Ram Charan literally joining hands with each other. In the movie, NTR plays Komaram Bheem, the iconic Telangana tribal hero, while Ram Charan will be seen as Alluri Seetharamaraju, the legendary Telugu freedom fighter.
Bollywood stars Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, British actress Olivia Morris, Kollywood actor Samuthirakani and others play crucial roles in this DVV Danayya production.
The CLIMAX shoot has begun!
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) January 19, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram’s runtime and pre-release business details
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter