The audio album and theatrical trailer of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming mass action entertainer, Jai Simha, were released at a grand event in Vijayawada tonight. During his speech, Balayya remembered the two legends of Telugu Cinema, NT Ramarao and Akkineni Nageswara Rao.
Balayya said that NTR and ANR were the two eyes of Telugu Cinema. “While I learned dedication from NTR, ANR taught me how to not get carried away by flattery,” the Nandamuri hero said. Talking about the film’s director KS Ravikumar, Balayya said he has been waiting to act under his direction since a longtime.
Balayya said that Jai Simha will be like a full plate meal for fans this Sankranthi. Starring Nayanthara as the female lead, Jai Simha is releasing on January 12.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant