The Kalasudha Telugu Association of Chennai adjudged Young Tiger NTR and numero uno actress Anushka for Best Actor (Temper) and Best Actress (Rudhramadevi) awards respectively. The awards will be presented on April 8th on the occasion of Ugadi.
Rana Daggubati has been chosen for the Best Villain (Baahubali) award, while Srimanthudu bagged the Best Film and Best Director honours. Baahubali received the Best Sensational Film award. Krish won the award for Best Story for Kanche and Kranthi Madhav clinched the Best Screenplay award for Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju. DSP won the Best Music Composer Award for S/O Satyamurthy.
The association also selected senior actor Rajendra Prasad for Bapu Ramana Award and former heroine Aamani for Mahila Ratna Award.
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh
- Top producers launch Allu Sirish’s ABCD
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film