The Kalasudha Telugu Association of Chennai adjudged Young Tiger NTR and numero uno actress Anushka for Best Actor (Temper) and Best Actress (Rudhramadevi) awards respectively. The awards will be presented on April 8th on the occasion of Ugadi.
Rana Daggubati has been chosen for the Best Villain (Baahubali) award, while Srimanthudu bagged the Best Film and Best Director honours. Baahubali received the Best Sensational Film award. Krish won the award for Best Story for Kanche and Kranthi Madhav clinched the Best Screenplay award for Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju. DSP won the Best Music Composer Award for S/O Satyamurthy.
The association also selected senior actor Rajendra Prasad for Bapu Ramana Award and former heroine Aamani for Mahila Ratna Award.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?
- Raashi Khanna dying to work with this director
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake