Accolades continue to pour in for Superstar Prince Mahesh Babu’s latest family entertainer, Srimanthudu. After releasing on August 7th, Srimanthudu went on to collect more than 100 Crores worldwide.The noble concept of village adoption has been widely appreciated by all sections of the audience and many bigwigs across the country showered praises on the film.
The latest one to join the list is Young Tiger NTR. A close source to NTR revealed that he watched the film recently and loved it completely. The source further added that NTR called and wished Mahesh Babu personally for doing such a wonderful subject. This is a very nice gesture from NTR
NTR is currently taking a breather from the regular shooting of his upcoming film Nannaku Prematho. The movie will release as a Sankranthi treat in January.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das