For the first time, star director Trivikram joined hands with NTR and together, the duo has come up with an intense action drama, Aravindha Sametha. The film opened today to an overwhelming response from fans and critics alike.
To share the joy of success, Trivikram and the film’s team interacted with the media this evening. Speaking at the event, Trivikram said he is thankful to NTR for believing in Aravindha Sametha’s script more than the rest of the team members.
“The film had no songs. We were apprehensive about the less entertainment quotient in the film. But NTR told us not to worry and asked me to just picturize whatever I had narrated him. He was a great pillar of strength for us,” said Trivikram.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow