Master NTR and Soumithra,children of late Nandamuri Janaki Ram, are playing the roles of Lord Krishna and Sahadeva in their debut film, Dana Veera Soora Karna. Directed by JVR, the movie is a retelling of iconic Telugu actor late NTR’s film with the same title and it features an all children cast.
Young Tiger Jr. NTR , through his Twitter page, has wished best of luck for both these fourth generation stars of the Nandamuri family and also hoped for the film’s success. The movie will hit the screens tomorrow in both the Telugu speaking states. Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju have jointly produced it.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style