Master NTR and Soumithra,children of late Nandamuri Janaki Ram, are playing the roles of Lord Krishna and Sahadeva in their debut film, Dana Veera Soora Karna. Directed by JVR, the movie is a retelling of iconic Telugu actor late NTR’s film with the same title and it features an all children cast.
Young Tiger Jr. NTR , through his Twitter page, has wished best of luck for both these fourth generation stars of the Nandamuri family and also hoped for the film’s success. The movie will hit the screens tomorrow in both the Telugu speaking states. Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju have jointly produced it.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion