This afternoon, Nandamuri Balakrishna, Vidya Balan, Kalyan Ram, Krish and other members of the NTR biopic’s team visited Nimmakuru, the birth place of NT Rama Rao. On this occasion, Balayya and team paid homage to the statues of NTR and Basavatarakam.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya clarified the ongoing rumors that NTR biopic is being made only to benefit the Telugu Desam Party ahead of the upcoming general elections. Balayya said that NTR biopic is not limited to any political party or a particular community. “NTR was a great man who was loved by people of all castes and religions. We cannot limit such a great man to any party or caste,” said Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share