This afternoon, Nandamuri Balakrishna, Vidya Balan, Kalyan Ram, Krish and other members of the NTR biopic’s team visited Nimmakuru, the birth place of NT Rama Rao. On this occasion, Balayya and team paid homage to the statues of NTR and Basavatarakam.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya clarified the ongoing rumors that NTR biopic is being made only to benefit the Telugu Desam Party ahead of the upcoming general elections. Balayya said that NTR biopic is not limited to any political party or a particular community. “NTR was a great man who was loved by people of all castes and religions. We cannot limit such a great man to any party or caste,” said Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa