Vishnu Induri, the producer behind the ambitious biopics on NTR, Jayalalithaa and Kapil Dev, has joined hands with Hollywood giant Sony Pictures’ Indian wing for a massive project. Vishnu and Sony Pictures will support time talent in southern India and create quality content.
In Telugu, Vishnu and Sony Pictures will bankroll RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s film. And in Tamil, they will produce talented filmmaker Nelson’s next. Furthermore, Vishnu and Sony will join hands with Mahesh Kumar and Zakariya Mohammed to produce content in Kannada and Malayalam respectively. More details about the projects are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month