Vishnu Induri, the producer behind the ambitious biopics on NTR, Jayalalithaa and Kapil Dev, has joined hands with Hollywood giant Sony Pictures’ Indian wing for a massive project. Vishnu and Sony Pictures will support time talent in southern India and create quality content.
In Telugu, Vishnu and Sony Pictures will bankroll RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s film. And in Tamil, they will produce talented filmmaker Nelson’s next. Furthermore, Vishnu and Sony will join hands with Mahesh Kumar and Zakariya Mohammed to produce content in Kannada and Malayalam respectively. More details about the projects are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next