Vishnu Induri, the producer behind the ambitious biopics on NTR, Jayalalithaa and Kapil Dev, has joined hands with Hollywood giant Sony Pictures’ Indian wing for a massive project. Vishnu and Sony Pictures will support time talent in southern India and create quality content.
In Telugu, Vishnu and Sony Pictures will bankroll RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s film. And in Tamil, they will produce talented filmmaker Nelson’s next. Furthermore, Vishnu and Sony will join hands with Mahesh Kumar and Zakariya Mohammed to produce content in Kannada and Malayalam respectively. More details about the projects are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out