Vishnu Induri, the producer behind the ambitious biopics on NTR, Jayalalithaa and Kapil Dev, has joined hands with Hollywood giant Sony Pictures’ Indian wing for a massive project. Vishnu and Sony Pictures will support time talent in southern India and create quality content.
In Telugu, Vishnu and Sony Pictures will bankroll RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s film. And in Tamil, they will produce talented filmmaker Nelson’s next. Furthermore, Vishnu and Sony will join hands with Mahesh Kumar and Zakariya Mohammed to produce content in Kannada and Malayalam respectively. More details about the projects are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Miss India’s Lacha Gummadi is inspiring yet melodious
- Vijayashanthi likely to join BJP?
- RRR Controversy – Rajamouli’s team clear the issue
- Prabhas’ heroine signs a prestigious three-film series
- Poll : Which aspect of Color Photo impressed you the most?
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar