The audio launch event of NTR Kathanayakudu was held in a grand manner in Hyderabad last night. The film’s first part, NTR Kathanayakudu, is hitting screens worldwide on January 9.
Speaking at the audio launch event, the film’s hero and co-producer Balakrishna revealed that he is planning to dub the film in Hindi, Kannada and other major Indian languages. He revealed that the film’s entire shooting formalities were wrapped up in just 89 days with the help of his family members and an impeccable team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?