The audio launch event of NTR Kathanayakudu was held in a grand manner in Hyderabad last night. The film’s first part, NTR Kathanayakudu, is hitting screens worldwide on January 9.
Speaking at the audio launch event, the film’s hero and co-producer Balakrishna revealed that he is planning to dub the film in Hindi, Kannada and other major Indian languages. He revealed that the film’s entire shooting formalities were wrapped up in just 89 days with the help of his family members and an impeccable team.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script