The audio launch event of NTR Kathanayakudu was held in a grand manner in Hyderabad last night. The film’s first part, NTR Kathanayakudu, is hitting screens worldwide on January 9.
Speaking at the audio launch event, the film’s hero and co-producer Balakrishna revealed that he is planning to dub the film in Hindi, Kannada and other major Indian languages. He revealed that the film’s entire shooting formalities were wrapped up in just 89 days with the help of his family members and an impeccable team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to wow fans with his intense act in Narappa
- Nani’s amazing new private song to be out soon
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?