The audio launch event of NTR Kathanayakudu was held in a grand manner in Hyderabad last night. The film’s first part, NTR Kathanayakudu, is hitting screens worldwide on January 9.
Speaking at the audio launch event, the film’s hero and co-producer Balakrishna revealed that he is planning to dub the film in Hindi, Kannada and other major Indian languages. He revealed that the film’s entire shooting formalities were wrapped up in just 89 days with the help of his family members and an impeccable team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections