After being delayed for more than 6 weeks, RRR, maverick director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan, had resumed its shoot last week with NTR joining the team. And very soon, Charan too will be resuming the shoot.
Tarak and Charan are all set to shoot a massive interval sequence from next week onwards. The makers are spending a whopping Rs 45 crore to picturize a high-voltage action sequence featuring NTR, Charan and over a thousand local and foreign extras. Rajamouli has penned an electrifying sequence in which Komaram Bheem and Alluri Seetharamaraju fight the British.
Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt play crucial roles in RRR. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this highly-anticipated period drama. RRR will be hitting screens on July 30, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films