Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer ‘RRR’ with NTR and Ram Charan has been one of the most talked about projects ever since it was announced several months ago. While the makers are maintaining absolute secrecy about the movie, there have been numerous rumors on the film’s plotline, star cast and other aspects.
The latest update is that both NTR and Ram Charan will be taking part in a special workshop under Rajamouli’s supervision. The workshop will commence in early November and will last for a few days. This as-yet-untitled film’s regular shooting will kick-start in November end and the movie will be hitting the screens in summer, 2020.
Apart from NTR and Charan, the makers are yet to make a formal announcement about the film’s heroines and other star cast and crew.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes