NTR turns yet another milestone in his acting career today. The Young Tiger, as he is fondly called by his fans, completes 17 years as a Tollywood hero. After making his presence felt as a child artiste with Gunasekhar’s Ramayanam, Tarak turned hero with Ninnu Chudalani in 2001. Incidentally, NTR is 34-years-old now and he has spent half of his life enthralling millions of his fans.
Over these years, NTR has acted in 27 movies. His career’s highest grossing movie is Janatha Garage, which has just earned him the prestigious Nandi Award for Best Actor for the year 2016. The actor’s next project is being highly-anticipated as it’s for the first time that he is teaming up with maverick director Trivikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how Prabhas is going to get big money from Adipurush?
- Rakul Preet Singh’s team reveals the big list of her upcoming projects
- Kiara Advani makes a daring move during this crunch time
- Bigg Boss 4: Is Nagarjuna upset?
- Sharwanand revisits this theme after 14 years
- Here is India’s official entry to the Oscars 2021