NTR turns yet another milestone in his acting career today. The Young Tiger, as he is fondly called by his fans, completes 17 years as a Tollywood hero. After making his presence felt as a child artiste with Gunasekhar’s Ramayanam, Tarak turned hero with Ninnu Chudalani in 2001. Incidentally, NTR is 34-years-old now and he has spent half of his life enthralling millions of his fans.
Over these years, NTR has acted in 27 movies. His career’s highest grossing movie is Janatha Garage, which has just earned him the prestigious Nandi Award for Best Actor for the year 2016. The actor’s next project is being highly-anticipated as it’s for the first time that he is teaming up with maverick director Trivikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers