From the past two weeks, Krish was filming some of the pending portions of NTR Mahanayakudu and was also re-shooting some key scenes to make the second part better.
The shoot of these scenes was wrapped up today and now all eyes are on the release date of the film. Some say that the film will be out on the 1st of March but nothing has been confirmed yet by the makers.
The stakes are high for Krish to make things work this time around otherwise, Balakrishna would have to face huge insult from the audience who expected more from the biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?