From the past two weeks, Krish was filming some of the pending portions of NTR Mahanayakudu and was also re-shooting some key scenes to make the second part better.
The shoot of these scenes was wrapped up today and now all eyes are on the release date of the film. Some say that the film will be out on the 1st of March but nothing has been confirmed yet by the makers.
The stakes are high for Krish to make things work this time around otherwise, Balakrishna would have to face huge insult from the audience who expected more from the biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans