From the past two weeks, Krish was filming some of the pending portions of NTR Mahanayakudu and was also re-shooting some key scenes to make the second part better.
The shoot of these scenes was wrapped up today and now all eyes are on the release date of the film. Some say that the film will be out on the 1st of March but nothing has been confirmed yet by the makers.
The stakes are high for Krish to make things work this time around otherwise, Balakrishna would have to face huge insult from the audience who expected more from the biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Award winning Bollywood actor in HIT’s Hindi remake
- RGV introduces his Power Star; Actor faces Pawan’s fans’ heat
- Actress decides to block Trump supporters on Twitter
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?