From the past two weeks, Krish was filming some of the pending portions of NTR Mahanayakudu and was also re-shooting some key scenes to make the second part better.
The shoot of these scenes was wrapped up today and now all eyes are on the release date of the film. Some say that the film will be out on the 1st of March but nothing has been confirmed yet by the makers.
The stakes are high for Krish to make things work this time around otherwise, Balakrishna would have to face huge insult from the audience who expected more from the biopic.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic