From the past two weeks, Krish was filming some of the pending portions of NTR Mahanayakudu and was also re-shooting some key scenes to make the second part better.
The shoot of these scenes was wrapped up today and now all eyes are on the release date of the film. Some say that the film will be out on the 1st of March but nothing has been confirmed yet by the makers.
The stakes are high for Krish to make things work this time around otherwise, Balakrishna would have to face huge insult from the audience who expected more from the biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo