Talented actor Naveen Chandra played a crucial role in NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha. In the film, Naveen played a ruthless factionist named Balreddy. In a latest interview, Naveen revealed how experience of acting alongside NTR and other senior actors like Subhalekha Sudhakar and Rao Ramesh in a particular scene.
“I was quite tense before the scene, as I was sharing screen space with powerful performers like NTR, Subhalekha Sudhakar and Rao Ramesh. However, NTR eased all my tension by praising my performance in other scenes. He is just class apart. And what a performer he is,” said Naveen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in