Talented actor Naveen Chandra played a crucial role in NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha. In the film, Naveen played a ruthless factionist named Balreddy. In a latest interview, Naveen revealed how experience of acting alongside NTR and other senior actors like Subhalekha Sudhakar and Rao Ramesh in a particular scene.
“I was quite tense before the scene, as I was sharing screen space with powerful performers like NTR, Subhalekha Sudhakar and Rao Ramesh. However, NTR eased all my tension by praising my performance in other scenes. He is just class apart. And what a performer he is,” said Naveen.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat