Talented actor Naveen Chandra played a crucial role in NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha. In the film, Naveen played a ruthless factionist named Balreddy. In a latest interview, Naveen revealed how experience of acting alongside NTR and other senior actors like Subhalekha Sudhakar and Rao Ramesh in a particular scene.
“I was quite tense before the scene, as I was sharing screen space with powerful performers like NTR, Subhalekha Sudhakar and Rao Ramesh. However, NTR eased all my tension by praising my performance in other scenes. He is just class apart. And what a performer he is,” said Naveen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?
- Siddharth turns script writer for a Telugu film
- Music sittings begin for Nag’s Bangarraju
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies