Talented actor Naveen Chandra played a crucial role in NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha. In the film, Naveen played a ruthless factionist named Balreddy. In a latest interview, Naveen revealed how experience of acting alongside NTR and other senior actors like Subhalekha Sudhakar and Rao Ramesh in a particular scene.
“I was quite tense before the scene, as I was sharing screen space with powerful performers like NTR, Subhalekha Sudhakar and Rao Ramesh. However, NTR eased all my tension by praising my performance in other scenes. He is just class apart. And what a performer he is,” said Naveen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Trivikram highlighting this aspect for NTR’s next
- Sushanth’s death case- Bihar’s top cop quarantined