The regular shooting of Young tiger NTR’s next in Sukumar’s direction is going on at a good pace from the past few days in the UK. Recently, a song between NTR and Rakul Preet was shot in the busy roads of London.
As per the latest update, the team is now busy canning a heavy duty action sequence. It is heard that stunt choreographer Peter Hein has composed a stylish fight sequence for NTR. This schedule will be wrapped up on the 20th of this month.
The untitled movie is being produced by BVSN Prasad and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring tunes. Rajendra Prasad and Jagapathi Babu are playing crucial roles in this film.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani