The day young Tiger NTR was eagerly awaiting for is finally here. His latest hit, Nannaku Prematho has crossed the the total share of 50 crores today. The film which released on the 13th of this month has been going great guns all over its areas of release.
Even the overseas collections are set to hit the 2 million mark which is also a first time for any NTR film. Right from the youngsters to the family audience, the film has impressed one and all.
Initially, Nannaku Prematho suffered from a mixed talk as a section of the audience did not like the film. But as the word of mouth spread, the collections grew with each passing day and made this film the career biggest hit for NTR.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa