NTR was the chief guest at audio launch event for the upcoming romantic entertainer, Ee Maya Peremito, that was held tonight. Rahul Vijay, son of noted stunt choreographer Vijay, and Mumbai girl Kavya Thapar are making their acting debut in Tollywood with the movie. Senior composer Manisharma has scored the music.
Speaking at the event, the Young Tiger went nostalgic and recollected his close bond with Vijay Master and how he had learnt the tricks and tips in fights from him. Tarak was completely in his element during his speech and had the audiences in splits with his spontaneous sense of humor. The star hero hoped that the movie will turn out to be a good success.
Ee Maya Peremito is directed by Ramu Koppula and produced by Divya Vijay. Rajendra Prasad and Murali Sharma essay important roles in the movie.
- Aravinda Sametha’s latest AP/TG collections
- Vada Chennai opens to some good reviews all over
- Noted channel bags Maharshi’s satellite rights
- Ram Charan’ shirtless fight to be highlight of RC12
- Vidya Balan’s look as Basavatarakam goes viral