NTR was the chief guest at audio launch event for the upcoming romantic entertainer, Ee Maya Peremito, that was held tonight. Rahul Vijay, son of noted stunt choreographer Vijay, and Mumbai girl Kavya Thapar are making their acting debut in Tollywood with the movie. Senior composer Manisharma has scored the music.
Speaking at the event, the Young Tiger went nostalgic and recollected his close bond with Vijay Master and how he had learnt the tricks and tips in fights from him. Tarak was completely in his element during his speech and had the audiences in splits with his spontaneous sense of humor. The star hero hoped that the movie will turn out to be a good success.
Ee Maya Peremito is directed by Ramu Koppula and produced by Divya Vijay. Rajendra Prasad and Murali Sharma essay important roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy