Touted to be the boldest Telugu film in the recent times, Kumari 21F, the debut production of director Sukumar, will be releasing amidst a huge buzz and expectations today. Yesterday, Sukumar’s Nannaku Prematho star Young Tiger NTR watched Kumari 21F in a special preview and had several good things to say about the film.
Heaping praises on the film, the cast and crew and Sukumar’s writing, NTR took to his Twitter page and tweeted, “A new age luv story..KUMARI 21F.throughly loved it!!!Pratap Devi and Randy excelled to the highest.heebah and raj were at their best. Last but not the least a very heart touching story from the master himself SUKKU Garu..hats off for the brave and bold writing sir.”
Needless to say, this much needed boost from NTR just a few hours before the its release will surely help the matters for Kumari 21F.
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster