After bagging his career’s biggest hit in the form of Nannaku Prematho, Young Tiger NTR is all set to thrill his fans with the high budget entertainer, Janatha Garage. The film’s shooting kickstarted in February and the unit has canned a few crucial scenes featuring the Malayali superstar Mohanlal.
Today, NTR will start shooting for the film in the Mumbai schedule. The unit will can several important scenes in this 20-day long schedule. Writer-director Koratala Siva is directing Janatha Garage and he is keen on scoring a hat-trick of blockbusters with this film.
Samantha and Nitya Menen will be seen opposite NTR in this family drama, which is being produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Janatha Garage is slated for a 12th August release.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release