Every year, the Nandamuri family heads to the NTR ghat and pays respects to the legendary NTR on his birth anniversary. But this year, things are quite different because of the lockdown.
So, both NTR and Kalyan Ram have taken a decision that they will skip this practice this year and will pay their respects at their homes in Hyderabad.
The reason behind this is to avoid unnecessary public gathering at the NTR ghat in the times of Corona scare. This is such a nice decision made by NTR and his brother.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown