Every year, the Nandamuri family heads to the NTR ghat and pays respects to the legendary NTR on his birth anniversary. But this year, things are quite different because of the lockdown.
So, both NTR and Kalyan Ram have taken a decision that they will skip this practice this year and will pay their respects at their homes in Hyderabad.
The reason behind this is to avoid unnecessary public gathering at the NTR ghat in the times of Corona scare. This is such a nice decision made by NTR and his brother.
Articles that might interest you:
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna