The entire Nandamuri family has been going through a massive shock from the past two days after the death of Harikrishna. But as they say, the show must go on, the Nandamuri brothers have decided to begin shooting of their pending projects very soon.
NTR will join shooting of his film Aravinda Sametha from tomorrow and Kalyan Ram will kick-start his next from Monday. Sources close to the family reveal that Harikrishna was a kind of person who did not like his shoots to be stalled even if there was a serious emergency.
Looks like his sons are following the same and do not want the makers of their films to go into losses if the shoots gets postponed. So, they have decided to get back to filming and complete their projects in time which is a brave and heart-wrenching decision which is winning hearts all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Interview : Vishwaksen – Das Ka Dhamki performed way above our expectations
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food