The entire Nandamuri family has been going through a massive shock from the past two days after the death of Harikrishna. But as they say, the show must go on, the Nandamuri brothers have decided to begin shooting of their pending projects very soon.
NTR will join shooting of his film Aravinda Sametha from tomorrow and Kalyan Ram will kick-start his next from Monday. Sources close to the family reveal that Harikrishna was a kind of person who did not like his shoots to be stalled even if there was a serious emergency.
Looks like his sons are following the same and do not want the makers of their films to go into losses if the shoots gets postponed. So, they have decided to get back to filming and complete their projects in time which is a brave and heart-wrenching decision which is winning hearts all over.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence