The death news of Nandamuri Harikrishna has left everyone shaken in the industry. More than anyone, Harikrishna’s two sons, NTR and Kalyan Ram went into a deep shock as soon as they heard the news of their dad’s death.
Within no time, the brothers left to Kamineni hospital in Narketpally, Nalgonda district to see their dad who was brought there after the accident.
The sources reveal that both the brothers were not in a mood to believe that their father is no more. Sometime back, Harikrishna’s elder son also lost his life in a car accident and now this happened to leave the family in distress.
The entire Nandamuri family has come together to console Harikrishna’s family in their time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity