It is a known fact that NTR is being made in two parts and the first part, NTR Kathanayakudu is set to release all over tomorrow.
Discussions are now rife as to how the first part will be ended and how the lead will be carried on to the second part.
So, the climax of the first part will be a key for the audience and fans. The makers need to end the film with a solid twist which will create a good buzz for the second part.
If anything goes wrong, the output of the film will take a beating. But knowing Krish, the makers say that the film has been ended on a sensible note.
Well, how has it been ended and what will happen in the climax is big suspense as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news