Released on January 9 amid high expectations, NTR Kathanayakudu has been having a somewhat slow run at the box-offices in India and overseas. The film is heading towards the 1 crore mark in NTR’s home district, Krishna.
On its 3rd day, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 5,46,430, taking its 3-day total to Rs 91,27,307. The film is expected to cross the Rs 1 crore mark by the end of its 4th day, on Saturday. However, with the asking rates so high, the film has to perform exceedingly well over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Radhe Shyam to release on this date in 2021?
- Vakeel Saab’s teaser being readied for Pawan Kalyan’s birthday
- Award winning Bollywood actor in HIT’s Hindi remake
- RGV introduces his Power Star; Actor faces Pawan’s fans’ heat
- Actress decides to block Trump supporters on Twitter