Released on January 9 amid high expectations, NTR Kathanayakudu has been having a somewhat slow run at the box-offices in India and overseas. The film is heading towards the 1 crore mark in NTR’s home district, Krishna.
On its 3rd day, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 5,46,430, taking its 3-day total to Rs 91,27,307. The film is expected to cross the Rs 1 crore mark by the end of its 4th day, on Saturday. However, with the asking rates so high, the film has to perform exceedingly well over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?