Released on January 9 amid high expectations, NTR Kathanayakudu has been having a somewhat slow run at the box-offices in India and overseas. The film is heading towards the 1 crore mark in NTR’s home district, Krishna.
On its 3rd day, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 5,46,430, taking its 3-day total to Rs 91,27,307. The film is expected to cross the Rs 1 crore mark by the end of its 4th day, on Saturday. However, with the asking rates so high, the film has to perform exceedingly well over the weekend.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity