Released on January 9 amid high expectations, NTR Kathanayakudu has been having a somewhat slow run at the box-offices in India and overseas. The film is heading towards the 1 crore mark in NTR’s home district, Krishna.
On its 3rd day, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 5,46,430, taking its 3-day total to Rs 91,27,307. The film is expected to cross the Rs 1 crore mark by the end of its 4th day, on Saturday. However, with the asking rates so high, the film has to perform exceedingly well over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy