Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu, the biopic on NT Rama Rao, had hit screens a couple of days ago. The initial response from fans and critics was quite positive. The film registered the 3rd highest opening day collections in Balakrishna’s career.
In Krishna district, NT Rama Rao’s home district, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 11,09,102 on its second day, taking its 2-day total to Rs 85,80,877. As the Sankranthi holidays begin, the film is expected to attract more family audiences and senior citizens over the weekend. Stay tuned for more updates on NTR Kathanayakudu’s daily areawise collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?