Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu, the biopic on NT Rama Rao, had hit screens a couple of days ago. The initial response from fans and critics was quite positive. The film registered the 3rd highest opening day collections in Balakrishna’s career.
In Krishna district, NT Rama Rao’s home district, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 11,09,102 on its second day, taking its 2-day total to Rs 85,80,877. As the Sankranthi holidays begin, the film is expected to attract more family audiences and senior citizens over the weekend. Stay tuned for more updates on NTR Kathanayakudu’s daily areawise collections.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally