Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu, the biopic on NT Rama Rao, had hit screens a couple of days ago. The initial response from fans and critics was quite positive. The film registered the 3rd highest opening day collections in Balakrishna’s career.
In Krishna district, NT Rama Rao’s home district, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 11,09,102 on its second day, taking its 2-day total to Rs 85,80,877. As the Sankranthi holidays begin, the film is expected to attract more family audiences and senior citizens over the weekend. Stay tuned for more updates on NTR Kathanayakudu’s daily areawise collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby