Released with the Tuesday premieres amid high expectations, Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu is now facing a tough challenge at the US box-office. The film has dropped further on day 2, and all hopes are on the upcoming weekend now for the film to gain strength and post a respectable figure.
NTR Kathanayakudu collected a gross of $482,599 from the Tuesday premieres and another $99,537 on Wednesday. And on Thursday, the film collected $42,521 across the US, taking its 2-day collections to $624,892, including the premieres. The film needs to gain momentum in its opening week to reach the break even mark of $2.2 million.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally