Released with the Tuesday premieres amid high expectations, Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu is now facing a tough challenge at the US box-office. The film has dropped further on day 2, and all hopes are on the upcoming weekend now for the film to gain strength and post a respectable figure.
NTR Kathanayakudu collected a gross of $482,599 from the Tuesday premieres and another $99,537 on Wednesday. And on Thursday, the film collected $42,521 across the US, taking its 2-day collections to $624,892, including the premieres. The film needs to gain momentum in its opening week to reach the break even mark of $2.2 million.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Alia Bhatt still not ready to resume shootings
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa