NTR Kathanayakudu, the eagerly awaited biopic on NT Rama Rao, had a grand release yesterday. The film received a positive response from fans and critics. The day one collections are pretty decent in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
In Krishna district, NTR’s native place, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 74.30 lakhs on day 1. On the other hand, in Nellore, the film collected Rs 52 lakhs (including Rs 17 lakhs hires in C centres). It remains to be seen how far the film will withstand the tough competition from Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2 this Sankranthi season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood