NTR Kathanayakudu, the eagerly awaited biopic on NT Rama Rao, had a grand release yesterday. The film received a positive response from fans and critics. The day one collections are pretty decent in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
In Krishna district, NTR’s native place, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 74.30 lakhs on day 1. On the other hand, in Nellore, the film collected Rs 52 lakhs (including Rs 17 lakhs hires in C centres). It remains to be seen how far the film will withstand the tough competition from Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2 this Sankranthi season.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity