NTR Kathanayakudu, the eagerly awaited biopic on NT Rama Rao, had a grand release yesterday. The film received a positive response from fans and critics. The day one collections are pretty decent in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
In Krishna district, NTR’s native place, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 74.30 lakhs on day 1. On the other hand, in Nellore, the film collected Rs 52 lakhs (including Rs 17 lakhs hires in C centres). It remains to be seen how far the film will withstand the tough competition from Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2 this Sankranthi season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh buzz on Prabhas21 after star Bollywood heroine’s Insta story on Mahanati
- Young actress steals hearts with her gesture for migrants
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna