NTR Kathanayakudu, the eagerly awaited biopic on NT Rama Rao, had a grand release yesterday. The film received a positive response from fans and critics. The day one collections are pretty decent in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
In Krishna district, NTR’s native place, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 74.30 lakhs on day 1. On the other hand, in Nellore, the film collected Rs 52 lakhs (including Rs 17 lakhs hires in C centres). It remains to be seen how far the film will withstand the tough competition from Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2 this Sankranthi season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles