NTR Kathanayakudu has finally hit screens worldwide and received positive reviews and even the word of mouth among moviegoers is decent. Primarily aimed at fans and family audiences, the film is touted as a perfect Sankranthi entertainer.
Coming to the opening day collections, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 1.72 crores from theaters across the Nizam region. The festival holiday advantage will boost the film’s box-office collections despite the tough competition from the biggies like Petta, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally