NTR Kathanayakudu has finally hit screens worldwide and received positive reviews and even the word of mouth among moviegoers is decent. Primarily aimed at fans and family audiences, the film is touted as a perfect Sankranthi entertainer.
Coming to the opening day collections, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 1.72 crores from theaters across the Nizam region. The festival holiday advantage will boost the film’s box-office collections despite the tough competition from the biggies like Petta, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next