NTR Kathanayakudu has finally hit screens worldwide and received positive reviews and even the word of mouth among moviegoers is decent. Primarily aimed at fans and family audiences, the film is touted as a perfect Sankranthi entertainer.
Coming to the opening day collections, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 1.72 crores from theaters across the Nizam region. The festival holiday advantage will boost the film’s box-office collections despite the tough competition from the biggies like Petta, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manam combo to repeat again?
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success