NTR Kathanayakudu has finally hit screens worldwide and received positive reviews and even the word of mouth among moviegoers is decent. Primarily aimed at fans and family audiences, the film is touted as a perfect Sankranthi entertainer.
Coming to the opening day collections, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 1.72 crores from theaters across the Nizam region. The festival holiday advantage will boost the film’s box-office collections despite the tough competition from the biggies like Petta, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday