NTR Kathanayakudu has finally hit screens worldwide and received positive reviews and even the word of mouth among moviegoers is decent. Primarily aimed at fans and family audiences, the film is touted as a perfect Sankranthi entertainer.
Coming to the opening day collections, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 1.72 crores from theaters across the Nizam region. The festival holiday advantage will boost the film’s box-office collections despite the tough competition from the biggies like Petta, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot