The much-awaited biopic on NT Rama Rao, NTR Kathanayakudu, released amid high expectations this morning. Not disappointing all the excited fans and movie lovers, the film received a positive response from all quarters and took a flying start at the box-offices worldwide. Balakrishna’s performance as his father stood as the major highlight in the movie.
In the US, NTR Kathanayakudu had a solid opening with the Tuesday premieres. Until the latest updates, NTR Kathanayakudu collected $473,404 from the US premieres. This is the biggest ever opening in Balakrishna’s career. And on Wednesday morning, the film collected $10,104 from 27 locations until 8 AM EST. The film is all set to breach the half-a-million-dollar mark in a couple of hours. Stay tuned for regular updates on the film’s box-office collections.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity