Following the release of Jai Lava Kusa, NTR has been on a long break, listening to scripts. In the meantime, he launched his next film in Trivikram’s direction. The movie will go on floors in February. The Young Tiger will then join hand with Rajamouli and Ram Charan for a high budgeted multi-starrer.
Meanwhile, NTR, along with his wife Pranathi and son Abhay Ram, has recently flown into an undisclosed location in Europe for a long holiday. NTR and his family were supposed to fly to Europe last month itself, but their trip was delayed due to problems in procuring visa for Abhay Ram.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release