Following the release of Jai Lava Kusa, NTR has been on a long break, listening to scripts. In the meantime, he launched his next film in Trivikram’s direction. The movie will go on floors in February. The Young Tiger will then join hand with Rajamouli and Ram Charan for a high budgeted multi-starrer.
Meanwhile, NTR, along with his wife Pranathi and son Abhay Ram, has recently flown into an undisclosed location in Europe for a long holiday. NTR and his family were supposed to fly to Europe last month itself, but their trip was delayed due to problems in procuring visa for Abhay Ram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production