Chaitanya Dantuluri is making all the right moves to create buzz about his upcoming film Basanti. The film stars Brahmanandam’s son, Gautam in the lead role and newcomer Alisha Baig is the lead actress. Chaitanya Dantuluri himself has produced the film.
The film’s theatrical trailer was recently launched by Mahesh Babu on the sets of Aagadu. Apart from him, Tamannnaah and Sreenu Vaitla also appreciated the trailer. Now, NTR has come forth to launch one of the songs titled ‘Pratheekshanam’ from the movie. Looks like Chaitanya Dantuluri is leaving unturned to capture people’s attention this time.
The film is touted to be a romantic film with a terrorism angle to it. Most of the film has been shot in Hyderabad and Mani Dharma’s music is going to be one of the main highlights of the film. More details about the audio and theatrical release date will be announced soon.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema