So much is being said about the outcome of NTR Mahanayakudu. Not many imagined that the film will open to such disappointing collections all over the world.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a mere 2 crores in the two Telugu states after the first three days of its release which is massively disappointing. If this continues, the makers will end up in big losses.
The trade is also shocked by the manner in which the film is performing at the box office. Krish has directed NTR which had Balakrishna reprising the role of his dad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?