So much is being said about the outcome of NTR Mahanayakudu. Not many imagined that the film will open to such disappointing collections all over the world.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a mere 2 crores in the two Telugu states after the first three days of its release which is massively disappointing. If this continues, the makers will end up in big losses.
The trade is also shocked by the manner in which the film is performing at the box office. Krish has directed NTR which had Balakrishna reprising the role of his dad.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa