Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu released ahead of the Sankranthi festival. Although the film had received decent reviews, it ended up as a huge debacle at the box-offices worldwide. Needless to say, all eyes have been on the biopic’s second part, NTR Mahhanayakudu, since then.
NTR Mahanayakudu was supposed to hit screens on February 7. However, a slight delay in the shoot resulted in a minor delay, and the film was said to be postponed to February second week. But, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, NTR Mahanayakudu has been delayed further and it will only be released on February 22. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm this buzz.
Krish is directing the film and Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are jointly producing it. NTR Mahanayakudu will showcase NTR’s rise as a political leader.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?