NTR Kathanayakudu, the first part of the NTR biopic, released on January 9 and received an average response from fans. Despite the positive reviews, the film’s box-office collections throughout the Sankranthi festive season were pretty ordinary.
Meanwhile, NTR Mahanayakudu, the second part of the biopic, is slated for release in the second week of February. The film’s director Krish is quite confident about NTR Mahanayakudu making the maximum impact on audiences.
“What you have seen in Kathanayakudu is just the tip of the ice berg. Mahanayakudu will tell the real story of NTR’s epoch-making foray into politics that will leave everyone awestruck. I assure you that the best is yet to come,” said Krish, in an interview with a popular English daily. The film will explore NTR’s heroic rise in politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa