It looks like NTR Mahanayakudu, the second and final part of the NTR biopic, is going to end up as a huge debacle at the overseas box-office. In the US, the film had a slow start from the premiere shows and didn’t gain any pace on Friday, ending up with a premieres plus day one gross of $142,561.
On Saturday, NTR Mahanayakudu collected another $42,976 until midnight, taking its latest total to $185,537. The film is expected to land its buyers in heavy losses, as even reaching the break even mark is highly impossible at this pace. Stay tuned for more daily box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- PC Sreeram shares a throwback picture of Pawan Kalyan & Bhumika
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- This banner to produce Allu Arjun-Boyapati Sreenu’s next