It looks like NTR Mahanayakudu, the second and final part of the NTR biopic, is going to end up as a huge debacle at the overseas box-office. In the US, the film had a slow start from the premiere shows and didn’t gain any pace on Friday, ending up with a premieres plus day one gross of $142,561.
On Saturday, NTR Mahanayakudu collected another $42,976 until midnight, taking its latest total to $185,537. The film is expected to land its buyers in heavy losses, as even reaching the break even mark is highly impossible at this pace. Stay tuned for more daily box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment