Released yesterday amid high expectations from fans and trade circles, NTR Mahanayakudu, the second part of the NTR biopic, received mixed reviews and registered dismal collections at the box-office. The film collected a shockingly low share of just Rs 1.62 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
What’s shocking the trade is that NTR Mahanayakudu failed to create any impact in Balakrishna’s stong fortes like the Ceded, Guntur and Krishna regions. The film needs to miraculously gain momentum at the ticket windows over the weekend to ensure some relief for the buyers.
Below are NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 AP and TG areawise shares:
|Nizam||Rs 0.38 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.18 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.09 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.10 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.16 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.51 Cr (incl hires)|
|Nellore||Rs 0.06 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.14 Cr|
|Total 1-day AP and Telangana Share||Rs 1.62 crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film