Released yesterday amid high expectations from fans and trade circles, NTR Mahanayakudu, the second part of the NTR biopic, received mixed reviews and registered dismal collections at the box-office. The film collected a shockingly low share of just Rs 1.62 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
What’s shocking the trade is that NTR Mahanayakudu failed to create any impact in Balakrishna’s stong fortes like the Ceded, Guntur and Krishna regions. The film needs to miraculously gain momentum at the ticket windows over the weekend to ensure some relief for the buyers.
Below are NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 AP and TG areawise shares:
|Nizam||Rs 0.38 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.18 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.09 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.10 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.16 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.51 Cr (incl hires)|
|Nellore||Rs 0.06 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.14 Cr|
|Total 1-day AP and Telangana Share||Rs 1.62 crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa