Released yesterday amid high expectations from fans and trade circles, NTR Mahanayakudu, the second part of the NTR biopic, received mixed reviews and registered dismal collections at the box-office. The film collected a shockingly low share of just Rs 1.62 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
What’s shocking the trade is that NTR Mahanayakudu failed to create any impact in Balakrishna’s stong fortes like the Ceded, Guntur and Krishna regions. The film needs to miraculously gain momentum at the ticket windows over the weekend to ensure some relief for the buyers.
Below are NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 AP and TG areawise shares:
|Nizam||Rs 0.38 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.18 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.09 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.10 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.16 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.51 Cr (incl hires)|
|Nellore||Rs 0.06 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.14 Cr|
|Total 1-day AP and Telangana Share||Rs 1.62 crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?