NTR Mahanayakudu, the second installment of the NTR biopic, is all set to open in cinemas worldwide on February 22. While the biopic’s first part, NTR Kathanayakudu, showcased NTR’s journey in cinema, the second part will highlight his stint as the Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh.
As per the latest update, a grand premiere of NTR Mahanayakudu will be held tomorrow evening (Feb 21) at Mahesh Babu’s superplex, AMB Cinemas. A select few celebs and the media fraternity have been invited to this special screening. The film’s entire team will be present at the premiere.
Nandamuri Balakrishna has reprised his father NT Rama Rao’s role, while Vidya Balan will be seen as Basavatarakam in the movie. Rana plays NTR’s son-in-law Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role. This Krish directorial has been jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?