NTR Mahanayakudu, the second installment of the NTR biopic, is all set to open in cinemas worldwide on February 22. While the biopic’s first part, NTR Kathanayakudu, showcased NTR’s journey in cinema, the second part will highlight his stint as the Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh.
As per the latest update, a grand premiere of NTR Mahanayakudu will be held tomorrow evening (Feb 21) at Mahesh Babu’s superplex, AMB Cinemas. A select few celebs and the media fraternity have been invited to this special screening. The film’s entire team will be present at the premiere.
Nandamuri Balakrishna has reprised his father NT Rama Rao’s role, while Vidya Balan will be seen as Basavatarakam in the movie. Rana plays NTR’s son-in-law Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role. This Krish directorial has been jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej
- Samantha gets emotional after wrapping up Family Man Season 2
- Date postponement of RRR is not a rumour!
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance